1st quarter 2022 meeting will be held in Town Hall as a breakfast meeting on Tuesday January 25th at 8.30 a.m.
- This will be the traditional Annual State of the Town meeting that Town Manager, Michael Paulhus will present
- We also will be inviting North Branford Mayor, Jeff Mcmillen to meet North Branford business leaders and share his insights on Town infrastructure investments.
- Also REX, The Regional Economic Xcelleration, will be presenting their CT Regional Economic forecast and strategy (CEDS) report.
- Also brief updates on Economic Development projects, including Local is Good and Sunflower Solar Farm.
2nd Quarter 2022 meeting will be held at Millpond Gathering as a later in the day (much like Under the Big Tent) event, on Thursday April 21st at 5.30 p.m.
- This meeting will include light food and beverages, and opportunity to learn about Millpond Gathering as a Farm to Table venue
- Key note speakers will include Andy Bozzuto, owner of Millpond Gathering and NB Entrepreneur and David Lehman, State Commissioner of Economic and Community Development
- Also brief updates on Economic Development projects.
3rd quarter 2022 meeting may well be held in August in conjunction with POCO Fest (?) and feature our Farms, Vineyards, Breweries and Recreational Trails. Date TBD
4th quarter 2022 meeting may well be held in November and feature local Real Estate development leaders to discuss trends, opportunities and challenges. Date TBD.